There isn’t a more inspiring location than Colorado;
Cultural experiences, breathtaking scenery and a climate that won’t quit. But no matter how tall the peaks are, the rocky mountain representatives still battle with the same Mental Health issues as the rest of the world. It’s time to do something about it!
Mental Healthcare Services in Colorado
With so many outdoor options, why would anyone spend time indoors– at a therapist office? We all have struggles that need to be discussed, and while being vulnerable may not seem as much fun as the Red Rocks Amphitheater we all need the help. Since May 2020, more than 3 in 10 adults have reported symptoms of anxiety or a depressive disorder. In 2019, by comparison, around 1 in 10 adults reported the same symptoms.
Mental health issues affect almost all of us in some way or another in our lives and Carencia understands that struggle. We provide a safe space to adults, from all walks of life, to help lessen the stigma and build a solid mental health foundation.
Online Therapy And Telehealth Services
We understand how difficult it can be to attend traditional therapy sessions. It can be a real hassle. Throw in the added stigma that mental health can carry with some people and you have a recipe to make mental health troubles worse, not better.
For those looking for psychiatry services in Colorado, we offer the option of online mental health counseling. You can attend your sessions from the comfort of your own home, reduce stress, and increase comfort.
- Types of Treatments
- Fees and Policies
- Insurance Accepted
Fees and Policies
- 60-Minute Initial Mental Health/Psychiatric Appointment: $225
- 60-Minute Therapy Appointment With a Licensed Counselor: $125
- 60-Minute Therapy Appointment With a Psychiatric Provider: $225
- 30-Minute Follow-Up Medication Management: $150
- After Hours Appointment Fee: $30
- Late Cancellation/No Show: $75 – $125
- FMLA/STD Completion: $60
- 90-120 Minute Ketamine Treatment Visit: $280 *Only in states with a physical location.
- Urine Drug Screen: $15 *Only in states with a physical location.
- Vivitrol Coordination Fee: $15/Month *Only in states with a physical location.
- Sublocade Coordination Fee: $15/Month *Only in states with a physical location.
Insurances We Accept
We are currently accepting the providers below. If you are out of network or uninsured, cash rates apply.
The Carencia Team
We are people, not just providers. We view each patient as a person first, not as an appointment or a list of prescriptions. We are passionate about finding the most effective way to serve each individual, and providing them with access to the tools & resources that can help them indefinitely.
Fill Out The Form Below to Talk to a Carencia Team Member Today
Ready to go?
Fill out this comprehensive form that will help us have a better conversation with you when we reach out.