New Mexico is as diverse with culture and mystery as the landscape.
Across arid desert and snow-capped peaks the inhabitants of New Mexico struggle with Mental Health issues as common as the rest of the country. In 2019-2020 the percentage of adults who reported any form of mental illness was at 21.2% for New Mexico and 20.8% for the entire country.
It’s time to do something about it!
Mental Healthcare Services in New Mexico
While there’s plenty to be curious about from Roswell to Native American heritage, addressing your vulnerabilities with a psychiatrist needs to take priority. The most intriguing conspiracy worth investigating is the truth that none of us are infallible, and we all need help.
Mental health issues affect almost all of us in some way or another in our lives and Carencia understands that struggle. We provide a safe space to adults, from all walks of life, to help lessen the stigma and build a solid mental health foundation.
Online Therapy And Telehealth Services
We understand how difficult it can be to attend traditional therapy sessions. It can be a real hassle. Throw in the added stigma that mental health can carry with some people and you have a recipe to make mental health troubles worse, not better.
For those looking for psychiatry services in New Mexico, we offer the option of online mental health counseling. You can attend your sessions from the comfort of your own home, reduce stress, and increase comfort.
- Types of Treatments
- Fees and Policies
- Insurance Accepted
Fees and Policies
- 60-Minute Initial Mental Health/Psychiatric Appointment: $225
- 60-Minute Therapy Appointment With a Licensed Counselor: $125
- 60-Minute Therapy Appointment With a Psychiatric Provider: $225
- 30-Minute Follow-Up Medication Management: $150
- After Hours Appointment Fee: $30
- Late Cancellation/No Show: $75 – $125
- FMLA/STD Completion: $60
- 90-120 Minute Ketamine Treatment Visit: $280 *Only in states with a physical location.
- Urine Drug Screen: $15 *Only in states with a physical location.
- Vivitrol Coordination Fee: $15/Month *Only in states with a physical location.
- Sublocade Coordination Fee: $15/Month *Only in states with a physical location.
Insurances We Accept
We are currently accepting the providers below. If you are out of network or uninsured, cash rates apply.
The Carencia Team
We are people, not just providers. We view each patient as a person first, not as an appointment or a list of prescriptions. We are passionate about finding the most effective way to serve each individual, and providing them with access to the tools & resources that can help them indefinitely.
Fill Out The Form Below to Talk to a Carencia Team Member Today
Ready to go?
Fill out this comprehensive form that will help us have a better conversation with you when we reach out.