People from across the globe visit Arizona for its otherworldly beauty.
But among the tourist attractions, the population of the arid oasis struggle with the same Mental Health issues found everywhere else. It’s time to do something about it!
Standstill traffic with the sun beating down on you, racing thoughts with anxiety like the 101, and who can afford a pool these days? Life in Arizona isn’t all natural beauty and quirky local attractions – the everyday pressure can compound existing mental health symptoms.
Mental Healthcare Services in Arizona
Since May 2020, more than 3 in 10 adults have reported symptoms of anxiety or a depressive disorder, and whether you’re in the canyons of Sedona or palm-laden Phoenix, we could all use help.
Mental health issues affect almost all of us in some way or another in our lives and Carencia understands that struggle. We provide a safe space to people from all walks of life to help lessen the stigma and build a solid mental health foundation.
Online Therapy And Telehealth Services
We understand how difficult it can be to attend traditional therapy sessions. It can be a real hassle. Throw in the added stigma that mental health can carry with some people and you have a recipe to make mental health troubles worse, not better.
For those looking for psychiatry services in Arizona, we offer the option of online mental health counseling. You can attend your sessions from the comfort of your own home, reduce stress, and increase comfort.
- Types of Treatments
- Fees and Policies
- Insurance Accepted
Fees and Policies
- 60 – 90-Minute Initial Mental Health/Psychiatric Appointment: $225
- 60-Minute Therapy Appointment With a Licensed Counselor: $125
- 60-Minute Therapy Appointment With a Psychiatric Provider: $225
- 30-Minute Follow-Up Medication Management: $150
- Late Cancellation/No Show: $75 – $125
- FMLA/STD Completion: $60
- After Hours Appointment Fee: $30
- 90-Minute Ketamine Treatment Visit: $280 *Only in states with a physical location.
- Urine Drug Screen: $15 *Only in states with a physical location.
- Vivitrol Coordination Fee: $15/Month *Only in states with a physical location.
- Sublocade Coordination Fee: $15/Month *Only in states with a physical location.
Insurances We Accept
We are currently working to acquire insurance accreditation. Cash rates or self-pay rates apply.
The Carencia Team
We are people, not just providers. We view each patient as a person first, not as an appointment or a list of prescriptions. We are passionate about finding the most effective way to serve each individual, and providing them with access to the tools & resources that can help them indefinitely.
Fill Out The Form Below to Talk to a Carencia Team Member Today
Ready to go?
Fill out this comprehensive form that will help us have a better conversation with you when we reach out.